The movable pieces invite and involve the reader in this story of building not only a home, but a family as well.
• Made in the landmark TouchThinkLearn format—over 850,000 copies sold in the series!
• Educationally rich with brilliant, multisensory aesthetics
• Features the toddler-favorite production technique of glued on pieces dovetailing with die-cut openings
TouchThinkLearn: Build perfectly realizes the interactivity of construction by giving readers a hands-on role with 12 toddler-safe play pieces.
At the same time, this sturdy board book offers a gentle but powerful message that building a home—and building a family—are important components of life.
• Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years' old
• Utilizes puzzle-like play pieces to create a complete on-and off-the-page immersive play experience
• Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
• Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of construction-loving kids
Format: Board Book
Size: 8 1/4 X 8 1/4 S
Age Range: 2 - 4 Years
Publication Date: 08/11/2020