The Maria print looks like the soft, first flourish of a field of wildflowers. Like the delicate first blooms of the season, the wildflowers you may serendipitously stumble upon during a nature hike or a drive along the road less traveled. This sketched and dainty print features a scattering array of flowers of different styles and shapes, including larger statement flowers with soft and wide petals, as well as surrounding smaller buds, and accent florals and fronds.
An endearing and beloved set. Angel sleeves, a soft interlock knit, and delicate smocking with hand-embroidered flowers. Perfect for that special occasion, this beautiful dress is accompanied by a matching bloomer.
You love holding your baby. You'll love holding your baby even more when she's wearing ultrasoft Feather Baby.
• For luxurious comfort, extra-long-staple Pima is the world's softest cotton.
• Natural cotton breathes and, for baby's sensitive skin, is better than bamboo rayon and other synthetic materials.
• Because of the remarkably strong thread we use, all our knits hold their shape better and last longer.
• Unlike short-staple cotton and bamboo, Pima cotton will never pill and will stay forever soft.
• When it comes to the impact on the environment, the surest way to make a difference is simply to buy less. One way to make that easier is choosing only high-quality clothing, made from natural long-lasting fabrics—such as Pima cotton.